Universitas Stikubank (Unisbank) Semarang Repository

ANALISIS PENGARUH DIMENSI KUALITAS LAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN KONSUMEN (Studi Kasus Pada Konsumen Swalayan Sentral kendal)

Rifqi Ardianto, 08.05.51.0087 and Toto , Suharmanto, (2012) ANALISIS PENGARUH DIMENSI KUALITAS LAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN KONSUMEN (Studi Kasus Pada Konsumen Swalayan Sentral kendal). Students' Journal of Economic and Management, 1 (1).

[img] PDF
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (166kB)

Abstract

Research with the title “ANALYSIS OF INFLUENCE OF QUALITY SERVICE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION ”.(Studies in Self-Service Consumer Sentral Kendal), aims to analyze the customer satisfaction department of the Sentral Kendal.The population in this study were the Sentral Kendal supermarket consumers who shop at the site. Determination of the sample is done by techniques “Accidental sampling”, The sampling technique based on the accident and the number of samples taken by as many as 100 persons / respondents. The collected data were analyzed using the following: factor analysis to test the validity of the statement items, Cronbach Alpha formula to test the reliability of the instrument, the regression analysis to examine the magnitude of the effect of each independent variable on the dependent variable and the coefficient of determination and F test used to test the goodness of the model (Goodness of Fit). Based on data analysis and hypothesis test obtained that is partially the result of physical evidence variable, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, and empathy has a positive and significant impact on customer satisfaction. Variable physical evidence, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, and empathy together have a positive and significant impact on customer satisfaction. The most influential variables are dominant to the satisfaction of the members of the five variables are the physical evidence. The test result is known that the variable coefficient of determination of physical evidence, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, and empathy are able to explain the variation of 78.5% to the satisfaction of the Sentral department customer kendal, while the rest of 21.5% influenced by other variables not included in this study.

Item Type: Article
Uncontrolled Keywords: Tangible, Reliability, Responsiveness, Assurance, Emphaty, Customer Satisfaction.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Faculty / Institution: Fakultas Ekonomi > Program Studi Manajemen > Jurnal
Depositing User: Fakultas Ekonomi
Date Deposited: 12 Nov 2012 02:25
Last Modified: 12 Nov 2012 02:25
URI: http://eprints.unisbank.ac.id/id/eprint/1243

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item