Universitas Stikubank (Unisbank) Semarang Repository

PENGARUH KEBIJAKAN HUTANG, KEPEMILIKAN MANAJERIAL, PROFITABILITAS PERUSAHAAN, DAN UKURAN PERUSAHAAN TERHADAP NILAI PERUSAHAAN (Studi Kasus Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur Yang Listed Di Bursa Efek Indonesia)

Fajarrizky, Aditya Faja (2011) PENGARUH KEBIJAKAN HUTANG, KEPEMILIKAN MANAJERIAL, PROFITABILITAS PERUSAHAAN, DAN UKURAN PERUSAHAAN TERHADAP NILAI PERUSAHAAN (Studi Kasus Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur Yang Listed Di Bursa Efek Indonesia). Undergraduate thesis, universitas stikubank semarang.

[img] PDF
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (533kB)

Abstract

This study aims to examine the effect of debt policy, managerial ownership, corporate profitability, firm size on firm value. The research was conducted using secondary data sourced from the Indonesian Capital Market Directory (ICMD) and in the determination of the sample using purposive sampling method with the specified criteria. The sample study carried out is the company's stock menufaktur listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange in the period 2005-2007. The number of samples used as much as 305 companies. Analysis of data using multiple linear regression and using t test with siginifikansi 5 percent level to test the effect of debt policy, managerial ownership, corporate profitability, and firm size on firm value is partially. This research resulted in the regression equation, Y = 0.760 + 0.137 x1 - x2 + 0.162 0.003 0.008 x4 + x3. Based on the results of regression analysis on the effect of debt policy, managerial ownership, corporate profitability and firm size on firm value shows a partial debt policy variable has positive and significant impact on firm value, ownership variables and significant negative effect on corporate value, profitability variable has positive and significant against the value of the company, as well as the variable size of the company that has positive and significant impact on firm value. With a significance level of 5 percent. The adjusted coefficient of determination (Adjusted R 2) is 0.314. This means that 31.4 percent of the variation can be explained by variations in corporate debt policy, managerial ownership, corporate profitability and company size, while the remaining 68.6 percent is explained by other causes outside the model.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information: NIM: 05.2502.0054 SKR.V:05.51.0062
Uncontrolled Keywords: Debt Policy, Managerial Ownership, Corporate Profitability, Company Size and Value Company
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Faculty / Institution: Fakultas Ekonomi > Program Studi Manajemen
Depositing User: Tri Wiyono
Date Deposited: 17 Jul 2012 09:17
Last Modified: 17 Jul 2012 09:17
URI: http://eprints.unisbank.ac.id/id/eprint/383

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item