Universitas Stikubank (Unisbank) Semarang Repository


Maulidyana, Annisa (2011) PENGARUH NPL, LDR DAN BOPO TERHADAP PROFITABILITAS PERBANKAN YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA TAHUN 2007 – 2009. Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Stikubank Semarang.

[img] PDF
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (795kB)


This study aims to analyze the influence of non-performing loans (NPLs), Loan to Deposit Ratio (LDR), and Operating Expenses to Operating Income (BOPO) of the Banking Profitability (ROA). Populations that are objects of this research are listed bank in Indonesia Stock Exchange-year period 2007-2009. After passing through the stages of a purposive sample, the sample is feasible to use as many as 24 companies listed on the IDX banking. The method used in this research is to use multiple regression analysis to test the hypothesis that the t test and F test Before using multiple regression analysis, performed classical assumption test first. From the results of simultaneous hypothesis test (F test) showed that the NPL, LDR, and BOPO have a significant impact on profitability of listed banks in IDX with a significance level of 0,000. While based on partial results of hypothesis testing (t test) on the banks listed on the Stock Exchange showed that the variables of NPL and BOPO significant effect on bank profitability. While variable of LDR do not significant effevt on bank profitability. Values adjusted R in regression models banks listed on the Stock Exchange amounted to 0.658 obtained. This shows that the influence of independent variables namely NPL, LDR and BOPO to dependent variable (ROA) of 65.8% while the rest equal to 34.2% influenced by other factors. In addition, the value of R 2 is 0.658. If the R value closer to 1 then the free variables (NPL, LDR and BOPO) the stronger its influence in explaining the dependent variable (ROA). 2 2

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information: Nim : No Panggil: SKR.V.5.02.0057
Uncontrolled Keywords: Keywords: NPL, LDR, BOPO, banking profitability
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HF Commerce > HF5601 Accounting
Faculty / Institution: Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis > Program Studi Akuntansi
Depositing User: Tri Wiyono
Date Deposited: 29 May 2012 02:44
Last Modified: 15 Jun 2012 20:56
URI: https://eprints.unisbank.ac.id/id/eprint/104

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item