Universitas Stikubank (Unisbank) Semarang Repository


Asih Fatmawati, and Bambang , Sudiyatno (2012) PENGARUH EFISIENSI OPERASIONAL TERHADAP KINERJA BANK YANG ERDAFTAR DI BEI PERIODE 2007 – 2010. Students Journal of Economic and Managemen, 1 (1).

[img] PDF
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (413kB)


The study was conducted to examine the influence of the operational efficiency of the performance of banks listed on the Indonesia stock exchange the period 2007 - 2010. Samples taken in this study as many as 96 companies and banks have active stock during the years 2007-2010. To obtain information needed to do the data collection process through documentation. In the method of data collection is to make copies by means of collecting archives and corporate records. Techniques of data analysis study is a test for normality, and the assumption of classical test multikolonieritas, hteroskedastisitas test, test tokolerasi. Multiple linear analysis used in this study to determine the influence of CAR, BOPO and LDR to ROA. The analysis shows that the financial ratios of the CAR and the LDR does not have a significant impact on the banking company's ROA during the period 2007-2010 at the level of significance greater than 5%, while the ratio BOPO ROA has a significant influence on corporate banking in Indonesia Stock Exchange. The redictive capability of these three variables on ROA of 18.8% as has been demonstrated by the adjusted R square of 0.188. While the remaining 81.2% described in other variables beyond the research model. Key words: Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR), Operating Costs to Operating Income (BOPO), Loan to Deposit Ratio (LDR dan Return on Assets (ROA).

Item Type: Article
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Faculty / Institution: ?? JurnalMn ??
Depositing User: Fakultas Ekonomi
Date Deposited: 07 Nov 2012 03:58
Last Modified: 07 Nov 2012 03:58
URI: http://eprints.unisbank.ac.id/id/eprint/1102

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item