Universitas Stikubank (Unisbank) Semarang Repository


Linda Kusuma Dewi, and Penunjang , Waruwu (2012) ANALISIS PENGARUH KEBIJAKAN HARGA, PROMOSI, FASILITAS PENDUKUNG TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN. Students' Journal of Economic and Management, 1 (1).

[img] PDF
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (165kB)


The study entitled "Analysis of Policy Pricing, Promotion, and Other Facilities Against Customer Satisfaction (Studies in Pandanaran Hotel on Jl. Pandanaran No.58, Semarang)". This study analyzes the pricing policy (X1), promotion (X2) and support facilities (X3) to customer satisfaction (Y). The population in this study are the customers who use the hotel Pandanaran price, promotion and support facilities provided by the hotel. Determination of the samples was done by using "purposive sampling" and the number of samples taken as many as 100 people. The model used is regression analysis linearberganda. Previously, testing the validity and reliability, along with classic ujiasumsi of research data. The research results are: (1) The results of statistical calculations with multiple linear regression analysis can be shown by the regression equation Y = 0.183 + 0.043 X1 + X2 + 0.599 X3 e. From the regression equation is known that the pricing policy, promotion, and support facilities have a positive and significant impact on customer satisfaction. (2) The calculation of the coefficient of determination 0.434 magnitude. This indicates that the pricing policy, promotion, and support facilities are able to explain the variables of customer satisfaction at 43.4%. While the remaining 56.6% is explained by other variables not examined such as customer satisfaction, promotion, support facilities, and more. (3) The hypothesis that has been done in this study were: A) There are positive and significant influence on pricing policy of customer satisfaction. B) There are positive and significant promotion of customer satisfaction. C) There is a significant and positive effect on customer satisfaction rates.

Item Type: Article
Uncontrolled Keywords: Policy Pricing, Promotion and Facilities Supporters Against Customer satisfaction.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Faculty / Institution: ?? JurnalMn ??
Depositing User: Fakultas Ekonomi
Date Deposited: 09 Nov 2012 02:41
Last Modified: 09 Nov 2012 02:41
URI: http://eprints.unisbank.ac.id/id/eprint/1188

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item