Universitas Stikubank (Unisbank) Semarang Repository

Pengaruh Kemudahan Penggunaan dan Kemanfaatan Learning Management System (LMS) Terhadap Niat Penggunaan E-Learning

Hersatoto, Listiyono and Sunardi, Sunardi and Agus Prasetyo, Utomo and Novita, Mariana Pengaruh Kemudahan Penggunaan dan Kemanfaatan Learning Management System (LMS) Terhadap Niat Penggunaan E-Learning. Jurnal SISFOKOM (Sistem Informasi dan Komputer), Volume 11, Nomor 2,.

[thumbnail of 8. Pengaruh Kemudahan Penggunaan dan Kemanfaatan Learning.pdf] PDF
Download (1MB)


The purpose of this study is to analyze and explain the effect of the ease of use and usefulness of the Learning Management System (LMS) on students' intentions in using it during the COVID 19 pandemic. The independent variable is the Ease of Use and usefulness of LMS technology, and the dependent variable is intention to Use. This type of research is explanatory research, namely through hypothesis testing by explaining the causal relationship between variables. Respondents are students of the University of Stikubank Semarang spread over 4 faculties. The sample is 93 respondents using incidental non-probability sampling technique. The data analysis used was descriptive quantitative and multiple linear regression analysis. The results of the hypothesis test have a positive and significant effect on the Ease of Use variable on User Intentions with a beta value of 0.207. Meanwhile, the usefulness variable on User Intentions also has a significant positive effect with a beta value of 0.664. The student's intention to use LMS in e-learning was 68.8% (Adjusted R2) influenced the easy of use and usefulness variables, the remaining 31.2% was influenced by other variables. In addition, perceived usefulness has the greatest influence on behavioral intention to use the LMS

Item Type: Article
Subjects: T Technology > T Technology (General)
Faculty / Institution: Fakultas Teknologi Informasi
Depositing User: Fakultas Ekonomi
Date Deposited: 26 Sep 2022 02:54
Last Modified: 26 Sep 2022 02:54
URI: https://eprints.unisbank.ac.id/id/eprint/8710

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item